The resistance of an ideal ammeter is
The resistance of an ideal ammeter is zero.
Working of ammeter: The ammeter is always connected in series in electronic circuits, if the ammeter has resistance then it will disturb the circuit current so that way the ideal ammeter has zero resistance.
Therefore, the correct option is (C).
- A photon of energy 1.02 MeV undergoes Compton scattering through 180o. The energy of the scattered photon is
- For dispersive medium, group velocity Vg and phase velocity Vp are related as
- When the frequency of a sound wave is increased, which of the following will decrease?
- How many electrons does the atom have when an atom has filled n = 1 and n = 2 levels?
- Two masses m1 = 5 kg and m2 = 4.8 kg tied to a string hanging over a light frictionless pulley. What is the acceleration of the masses when left free to move?
- In a capacitor of capacitance 20 μF, the distance between the plates is 2 mm. If a dielectric slab of width 1 mm and dielectric constant 2 is inserted between the plates, then the new capacitance is
- A spring of force constant k is stretched by x. It takes twice as much work to stretch a second spring by x/2. The force constant of the second spring is
- A Carnot engine has an efficiency of 40% (heat sink 27oC). To increase efficiency by 10%, the temperature is increased by
- The de Broglie wavelength of thermal neutrons at 270C is
- If a complex number Z is defined as Z = 2 + 2i then it can be expressed in the polar form as Z = reiθ where r and θ are equal to
|MSC Physics MCQs|
|5.||Solid State Physics|
|9.||Physical Wave Optics|
|10.||Waves and Oscillations|
|12.||Special Theory of Relativity|
|13.||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|14.||Mathematical Method for Physics|