- Electric current
The flow of electric charge in a conductor is called
- The formula of current is
- Unit of current is ampere (A)
This question is about MSc Current Electricity MCQs, Atomic physics, Nuclear physics MCQs. This is the previous year’s question about the competitive exams.
Related Questions about MSC Physics
- By definition, the electric displacement current through a surface S is proportional to the
- Who discovered a spin quantum number?
- In Bohr’s hydrogen atomic model, the radius of the stationary
- The first successful theory of atomic structure was introduced by
- For which of the following thermodynamic processes is the increase in the internal energy of an ideal gas is equal to the heat added to the gas
- The energy of an electron of de-Broglie wavelength 1Å in eV will be
- The numerical value of temperature read by thermometers both in 0C and 0F scales becomes equal at
- To achieve the Fresnel class of diffraction, the wavefront required is
- To achieve Fraunhofer’s class of diffraction, the wavefront required is
- The nature of bonding in diamonds is