- Equal to insulator
- Less than an insulator
- More than an insulator
- None of these
The energy gap in a semiconductor is
The energy gap in a semiconductor is less than an insulator.
According to energy band theory, the energy gap between the valance band and conduction band is large in the insulator and small in semiconductors.
The energy gap between the valance band and conduction band in insulators is very large approximately 15 eV.
The energy gap between the valance band and conduction band in semiconductors is very small approximately 1 eV.
- Given a wave with the dispersion relation ω = ck + m for k > 0 and m > 0, which of the following is true?
- Which of the following Maxwells equations implies the absence of magnetic monopoles?
- If a particle is moving along a sinusoidal curve, the number of degrees of freedom of the particle is
- Consider a transformation from one set of generalized coordinates and momentum (q, p) to another set (Q, P) denoted by
- Constraints that can be expressed as equations of coordinates and time
- Which of the following are the correct relativistic relation between energy (E), momentum (p), and mass (m) of a particle
- Let the wavefunction of the electron in a hydrogen atom be
- According to Yukawa theory the nuclear force between the nucleons acts through the exchange of
- The velocity of an electromagnetic wave is parallel to
- A charge q is located at the center of a cube of edge length L. The sum of the electric flux through any two faces is