- Kinetic energy
- Potential energy
- Linear momentum
- Angular momentum
In the field of a central force which of the following does not change
In the field of a central force, angular momentum does not change.
This question is about MSc, Modern Physics, Atomic physics, Nuclear physics MCQs. This is the previous year’s question about the competitive exams.
Related Questions about MSC Physics
- A particle of mass M moves in a plane under the influence of a force F = – kx directed towards the origin. What is the Lagrangian of the system in polar coordinate (r, θ)
- A particle having almost zero mass and exactly zero charge is
- The angular momentum of the earth is about 1023 kg-m2/sec. Approximately what is the angular momentum quantum number of the earth in its orbit around the sun? (h/2π ≈ 10 joules-sec)
- Zener diode work on
- Disregarding the type of atoms involved, in any gas held at the same temperature. The atoms will have the same value of
- Which of the following particle has the mass closest in value to that of the positron
- If the length of a simple pendulum is reduced to half and mass is doubled then the time period of simple is
- The center of mass of velocity is defined by
- A bob of mass m is moving in XY-plane as a simple pendulum. Its Lagrangian function is:
- At what speed the mass of a body will be almost doubled?
- Which of the following is essential for the proper formation of teeth?
- Which of the following gas used in the Ballons?
- Pneumonia directly affected which part of our body
- Which Surah starts without Bismillah?
- Namaz-e-Khasoof is offered at the time of?
- Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) had – – – – sons?
- The grave of the Prophet S.A.W was prepared by?
- Which country is called the Land of Prophets?
- The gaseous layer that surrounds our earth is called as
- What is the full form of CPU?