- remains constant
- always decreases
- always increases
- may increase or decrease
In all-natural processes the entropy of the universe: always increases
It is another statement of II law of thermodynamics.
- When a certain rubber band is stretched a distance of x, it exerts a restoring force of magnitude
- The eigenvalue of the parity operator is equal to:
- Find the curl of a given vector at the point (1, 2, 3)
- The energy required to ionize doubly ionized Li (Z = 3) is:
- The biggest planet of the solar system is:
- The galaxy in which we live is:
- Excited atoms return to their ground state in:
- The energy which is released when an atom is formed from its constituent particles?
- When a hydrogen atom is raised from the ground state to an excited state:
- In 1911, Rutherford concluded that the central part of the atom called the nucleus is: