- Remains unchanged
- Decreased by a factor of
If the length of a simple pendulum is reduced to half and mass is doubled then the period of simple is
If the length of a simple pendulum is reduced to half and mass is doubled then the period of simple is decreased by a factor of
The time period of a simple pendulum is independent of mass.
Hence the period of simple is decreased by a factor of .
- Given a wave with the dispersion relation ω = ck + m for k > 0 and m > 0, which of the following is true?
- Which of the following Maxwells equations implies the absence of magnetic monopoles?
- If a particle is moving along a sinusoidal curve, the number of degrees of freedom of the particle is
- Consider a transformation from one set of generalized coordinates and momentum (q, p) to another set (Q, P) denoted by
- Constraints that can be expressed as equations of coordinates and time
- Which of the following are the correct relativistic relation between energy (E), momentum (p), and mass (m) of a particle
- Let the wavefunction of the electron in a hydrogen atom be
- According to Yukawa theory the nuclear force between the nucleons acts through the exchange of
- The velocity of an electromagnetic wave is parallel to
- A charge q is located at the center of a cube of edge length L. The sum of the electric flux through any two faces is